Skip to Main Content
Organization Title


California OHV Permits 2015
Description Cost Quantity
2015 California Nonresident OHV Use Permit
This permit is valid through December 31, 2015. A $1.95 service fee is applied to each permit, in addition to any shipping and handling charges.

All vehicles operated off-highway on public lands in California are required to be (1) street-licensed or (2) registered as an off-highway vehicle (OHV). If you are visiting California from another state and your vehicle does not have a current registration from your home state, you must purchase a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit before you recreate on public lands. A title sticker or title plate is not a registration.

Important Note: Printable temporary Nonresident OHV Use permits are not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your permanent sticker will be sent to you by your selected shipping method upon completion of your order.

SNO-PARK PERMITS: The 2014/15 SNO-PARK season has concluded. Please check back in November for the 2015/16 SNO-PARK permits.